► A Revolutionary New Approach
- Harsh, alkaline products with a high pH raise the cuticle to excessive levels, a process that can actually damage the hair.
- Simple hydration of the hair at a lower pH provides a gentler, less extreme cuticle lift that is nevertheless sufficient for Cezanne’s small molecules to penetrate to the cortex.
- Extensive product testing has revealed that Cezanne Perfect Finish yields optimal results at a low pH, comparable to that of lemon juice.
- There is no formation of formaldehyde – or any aldehyde that may generate noxious gases.
- No unpleasant “sulfur” odor as with carbocysteine products.
► Improving Hair from the Inside-Out
- Opening the cuticle increases its porosity and allows the infusion of a proprietary blend of beneficial small-molecule agents that moisturise and fortify the hair.
- These agents enter the cortex to replace lost and damaged protein mass, strengthening hair from within.
Figure 3: Improving hair from the inside out.
Figure 4: By closing the cuticle, the treatment is sealed into the hair cortex.
► What is Sericin?
- Seals in moisture
- Adds luster
- Protects bonds and locks hair into its smoother, straighter form.
Figure 5: Bombyx Mori, Silkworms.
► The Role of Glycolic Acid
- Enhancing softness
- Improving manageability
- Preventing breakage
- Protection from heat
► A Trouble-Free “Perfect Finish”
- The bonds in the hair are stretched into their new positions, leaving hair smoother and straighter
- The cuticle is gently sealed, locking in the proprietary blend of healthy ingredients that fortify and restore hair
- No masque needed to “coat” hair with moisturizers
- No product that needs to stay in the hair for days
- Hair can be colored, dried and styled immediately